Tuesday 28 September 2010

Travelling to far off lands.

Well not that far off, Iceland really. My girlfriend lives in Iceland, yep I have a long distance relationship. I know what you're thinking, but in all honesty it's really not that bad, at all! We see each other every month-ish and whenever I go over there the part of my brain (read: most of my brain) that absolutely adores photography goes wild.

It's such a beautiful country I cannot even begin to describe. So instead I'll show you, it also gives me a chance to put up my first photo, wahey!

6 comments:

  1. wow! amazing! Is iceland still going down the poop tube?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks amazing...

    I could use some travel some day :P I have enough of my native sights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ! keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never even been out of the country and I'm from rainy UK, looks beautiful in Iceland

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna go to Svallbard. I know ice everywhere, but still...

    Actually i just want to dump some seeds there :)

    ReplyDelete